Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Arthritis – Care Providers

November 24, 2021


Some forms of arthritis in the early stages could be treated by your primary care physician. For example, osteoarthritis in the early stages could be easily manageable by a primary care doctor. In case of more severe symptoms, you will need to see a rheumatologist. If your primary care doctor suspects inflammatory arthritis, it’s best to see a rheumatologist early. Early interventions are known to decrease your risk of long term joint damage. You could also benefit from seeing a physical therapist or an occupational therapist who could assist you with an exercise program to help manage your joint pain symptoms.

Send this to a friend