Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Arthritis – When to see a Doctor

November 25, 2021


If you are having significant joint pain lasting for several weeks, seek medical attention. You should consult your primary care doctor who will then refer you to a rheumatologist. If, on examination, your primary care suspects inflammatory arthritis, you need an urgent referral to a rheumatologist. Time is very important in case of rheumatoid arthritis, as early diagnosis and treatment significantly reduces the long term joint damage and long-term complications.

Send this to a friend