Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Scabies – When to see a Doctor

May 29, 2021


A doctor can be consulted about scabies if the patient is experiencing worry or discomfort in any way. It is always better to consult a professional or dermatologist about any concerns rather than to mistreat or undertreat a condition. Severe scabies often requires the opinion and help of an expert, and scabies in infants should also be addressed when suspected. In general, a dermatologist should be consulted at any point along the way, particularly because the treatment is a prescription, which requires a doctor's order.

Send this to a friend