Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Skin Cancer – Care Providers

December 7, 2021


Different medical professionals will be involved in your skin care treatment depending on the type of cancer you have. For non-melanoma skin cancer, usually only a dermatologist is involved. An oncologist or other cancer specialist is typically not involved in your treatment. For melanoma, a dermatologist is involved as well as a plastic surgeon or general surgeon. An oncologist will be involved if you need chemotherapy. A radiologist will conduct imaging tests as well as provide local radiation.

Send this to a friend