Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Seeing A Specialist

June 21, 2019

If you feel like you do have a peptic ulcer or any of the complications associated with peptic ulcer disease, you should see a gastroenterologist because they’ll be able to do certain types of tests such as a breath test in order to evaluate for H. Pylori or stool tests, or if need be, we can do an endoscopy, which is a camera that takes a look inside of the throat and inside of the esophagus and the stomach, and it looks for any ulcerations, inflammation, or any bacteria that can lead to ulceration formation.

Send this to a friend