Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Hemangioma – A Second Opinion

February 11, 2022


Most parents who see a hemangioma or a birthmark on their children would first seek the advice of a pediatrician. Most pediatricians are trained classically, meaning they are trained not to treat hemangiomas because they assume they will go away. This, however, is not correct in all instances. So if you are concerned about the birthmark causing any facial deformity, any breathing issues, or any other issue, there’s no harm in seeking a second opinion with a vascular birthmark specialist. There are several around the country. They are unfortunately uncommon, but they are around.

Send this to a friend