Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Hives – When to see a Doctor

October 11, 2021


You should consult your doctor if your hives are associated with difficulty breathing, tongue or lip swelling, facial swelling, or wheezing. Or if they cover multiple parts of your body or you experience burning or pain instead of just itching. If they’re not going away with the usual treatment, or if they’re lasting more than a day.

Send this to a friend