Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Low Testosterone – Provider

February 11, 2021


So, if you have symptoms of low testosterone, who do you see? Well, you can start with your primary care provider. And as long as the testing and the monitoring is adequate, a PCP may be very capable of treating low testosterone. Urologists feel as if they’re better able to do this, but again, it’s really about testing the variety of treatment options that are offered and the monitoring that goes forward. And certainly in difficult cases or those that don’t quite stack up, there’s no one better than an endocrinologist to manage these complicated hormonal anomalies.

Send this to a friend