Stay up to date on all things Doctorpedia! Sign up and we’ll send you the latest updates, new websites, developments, and more.

Tinnitus – Audiologist vs. Otologist

Tinnitus – Audiologist vs. Otologist

Tinnitus – Audiologist vs. Otologist

An audiologist is someone who has obtained a clinical doctorate in audiology. They are not medical physicians. An otolaryngologist or otologist is a medical physician. That's the biggest difference between those two professions. An audiologist is going to deal more commonly with treating the hearing loss as well as evaluating and diagnosing the hearing loss. Audiologists also evaluate and treat balance related issues. An otorhinolaryngologist or an otologist is going to be the ear doctor who medically manages anything going wrong with your ears.

Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile

Send this to a friend