Share this post on your profile with a comment of your own:

Successfully Shared!

View on my Profile
Back to Homepage

Vasculitis – Care Providers

November 22, 2021


Your rheumatologist plays an important role in the care of vasculitis. Depending on the other organ involved, you might need to see kidney doctor, also called nephrologist, or a lung doctor, also referred to as pulmonologist. They could help get the biopsy if needed to come up with the accurate diagnosis.

Send this to a friend