- Board Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine
- Assistant Professor and Primary Care Physician the Mount Sinai Health System in New York City
- Graduated cum laude from St. George’s University School of Medicine
Dr. Kreps is a board certified physician and native New Yorker who loves yoga, traveling and cooking. She received a BS in Neuroscience and Behavioral Biology from Emory University and graduated cum laude from St. George’s University School of Medicine. She completed her residency at SUNY Downstate Medical Center in Internal Medicine. She currently works as an assistant professor and primary care physician the Mount Sinai Health System in New York City. She has a deep passion for internal medicine and delivering the best and comprehensive care possible.
- BS in Neuroscience of Behavioral Biology from Emory University
- MD: St. George’s University School of Medicine
- Residency: State University of New York from Downstate Medical Center