- Board certified in Emergency Medicine by ABEM and in Healthcare Management by ACHE
- Founder and CEO of Core Clinical Partners which has grown to become of the country’s largest independently financed physician services companies
- Was previously Chair of Emergency Medicine at WellStar Cobb Hospital in the Atlanta suburbs and has clinical and leadership experience at multiple levels across several Georgia healthcare systems
Dr. Robinson received his undergraduate degree from the University of North Carolina, his medical degree from the University of South Carolina School of Medicine, and his MBA at the Haslem College of Business at the University of Tennessee. He completed his Emergency Medicine residency at Emory University where he also served as Chief Resident, and is a Fellow of both the American College of Emergency Physicians and the American College of Healthcare Executives.
His clinical career in Emergency Medicine started in Atlanta and quickly progressed into various levels of Emergency Department and hospital leadership. Over his career, he has managed a large division of a national healthcare staffing company, helped to purchase and turn around a failing hospital, and started companies in both the hospital-based and the post-acute care physician services spaces. He has led service lines in Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Palliative Care and Rehabilitation Medicine.
Dr Robinson is the Chief Executive Officer of Core Clinical Partners, leading teams of emergency physicians and hospitalists throughout the country. He is using his 20 years of industry experience to build a company that exceeds expectations for both hospital and physician partners. Through his experience as a clinical Emergency Physician, a site Medical Director, and various system, regional, and divisional roles, he has learned the business at all levels and is utilizing this experience to ensure that Core Clinical Partners is positioned for success.
- BS: University of North Carolina
- MD: University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Residency: Emory University, Emergency Medicine
- MBA: University of Tennessee Haslem College of Business