- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine
- Awarded Top Internist in Henderson, NV
Dr. Tsui is a board-certified internist practicing in the Las Vegas valley. After completing her undergraduate degree at the University of Central Florida, she completed her medical degree at Touro University – California. She did her internal medicine residency in Las Vegas, NV during which she found her calling in outpatient primary care. She became a diplomate of the American Board of Obesity Medicine in 2020. She is passionate about preventative medicine and keeping her patients healthy in both mind and body. Dr. Tsui enjoys speaking across her community about disease prevention.
Dr. Tsui is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Touro University Nevada and has the honor of being named a Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Internal Medicine. She has been named a Top Internist in Nevada for multiple years. She is also the Nevada State Lead for the Committee to Protect Healthcare, a national advocacy organization fighting for equitable access to health care.
- DO: Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, California
- Internship and Residency: Valley Hospital Medical Center, NV