- Founder/President/CEO of Providence Dental Spa. Multiple dental practices began in 2011 with headquarters in Macon, Ga.
- Co-Founder/Co-CEO of JMLS Enterprises. Assisted in the beginning designs, development, operations for initial sites of Walmart Health Dental. Walmart Health is a multi-specialty facility built to create opportunities for patients to have accessible and affordable healthcare. We began the vendor partnership with Walmart in 2019, where we had the opportunity to launch the very first national Walmart Health facility in Dallas, Ga.
- KOL (Key Opinion Leader), course program developer and lecturer for Dentsply Sirona and Zimmer/BioMet, KOL and Lecturer for Henry Schein, Preferred Aligners, and Biohorizon, and KOL and holds Center of Excellence for Inmode/Evoke.
- CMO of the Doctorpedia’s Dental Channel, Strategic Advisory Board Member, and Founding Medical Partner
Dr. Mann graduated the University of Georgia in 2002 and proceeded to the Medical College of Georgia, School of Dentistry where he graduated in 2007. During his tenure at the Medical College of Georgia, he had the opportunity to attend 3 medical mission trips to help the underserved in Ecuador, Peru and Mexico in providing dental services. Following graduation, he concentrated his focus in IV sedations and dental implant surgery thru further training. After 4 years of practicing in a group practice, Dr. Mann decided to build Providence Dental Spa in middle Georgia. He wanted to bring the concierge experience to dentistry by offering a “spa-like environment.” During the development of Providence Dental Spa, several services were added to augment the dental practice which included but not limited to: Botox for TMJ therapy, Oral appliances for Sleep Apnea and Surgical implant placements for full mouth reconstructions. His founding practice has grown from a 3 operatory practice to a 21 operatory practice.
While still operating his private practice, he was sought out by numerous dental/medical companies to assist them in course/program development as well as lecturing on materials developed that resulted in becoming Key Opinion Leaders for several of those companies. In 2018, Dr. Mann co-founded a company that was placing dental offices within Walmart Supercenters in the Southeast of the United States. During the development of a statewide and then regional roll out plan, he was approached by Walmart to assist them in the design, development and operational side of Dentistry for what is now known as Walmart Health. Along with his team, they played a crucial role in patient care for the initial sites. Dallas, Ga Walmart Health was the first national Walmart Health facility developed in 2019. The Healthcare facility was developed as a multi-specialty facility that housed more than just dental. Its original development was to allow the patient to have a true collaborative care visit by visiting multiple specialties should the patient require it.
- AS: Gordon State College
- BS: University of Georgia
- DMD: Medical College of Georgia, School of Dentistry