- Medical Director of the Rehabilitation and Post Acute Care Service Lines at Norman Regional Health System in Norman, OK
- Certified Physician Executive
- Servant leader
Dr. Saveika is a board certified Physiatrist who actually began his career as a pipefitter’s apprentice. He journeyed through customer service and engineering before becoming a physician. After spending over a decade in practice, he developed an interest in leadership and joined his current employer as a medical director. He spends the majority of his time developing and applying algorithmic care management designed to minimize risk, maximize value, and ensure quality of care.
He is a firm believer that the best treatment is prevention and the best medicine is exercise.
Dr. Saveika has an abiding fascination with emerging markets and services, and devotes his free time to working with organizations in these areas.
- BSCE, Virginia Tech
- MD, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Residency, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- MBA, OU Price College of Business