- Triple Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine
- ICU and Respiratory Medical Director Spring Valley Hospital, NV
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty – Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship
Dr. Tsui is a triple board-certified pulmonary and critical care physician practicing in the Las Vegas valley. He completed his undergraduate degree at the University of California, Davis and his medical degree at Touro University – California. He was drawn to critical care medicine early in his internal medicine residency in Las Vegas. He completed pulmonary and critical care fellowship after his chief resident year.
Dr. Tsui serves as the Medical Director of a multi-specialty intensive care unit. He is also active on his hospital Medical Executive Committee. He is passionate about pulmonary disorders and manages complex interstitial lung disease and pulmonary hypertension patients in his clinic practice.
Dr. Tsui is an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine with Touro University Nevada and enjoys teaching both medical students and residents. He has been awarded Top Pulmonologist and Critical Care Physician in NV for multiple years.
- DO: Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine, California
- Residency: Valley Hospital Medical Center, NV
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care: Valley Hospital Medical Center, NV