- Triple board-certified physician in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- Currently practicing hematology and medical oncology in Long Island, New York
- Interest is in breast cancer, targeted therapy and immunotherapy
Dr. Leung earned her medical degree from the University at Buffalo. She completed her internship and residency in internal medicine at North Shore University Hospital. She then completed her fellowship in hematology and medical oncology also at North Shore University Hospital. She is currently practicing hematology and medical oncology in Long Island, New York and has an established clinical practice mainly in the outpatient setting. Her passion is to provide patients and their families with the best medical knowledge, psychosocial support, and team work approach to manage their diseases and the impact of their diagnoses on their lives. Dr. Leung’s interest is in breast cancer, targeted therapy and immunotherapy.
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Wisconsin at Madison
- Doctor of Medicine from the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
- Residency in Internal Medicine from North Shore University Hospital
- Fellowship in Hematology and Medical Oncology from North Shore University Hospital