- Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopedic specialist in primary and complex revision total joint replacement surgery
- One of the only surgeons to utilize PULSE – a smartphone app that patients can use to connect with doctors and staff during recovery with exercises and tips.
- Active member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons
- Performs the anterior approach to the hip in addition to total and partial knee replacement utilizing cutting-edge robotic surgery technology
- Research in multimodal pain management strategies combined with minimally invasive techniques allows many of his patients to be discharged home safely on the same day as their procedure.
- At the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson, he became a member of a select group of medical students known as the Gold Humanism Honor Society representing “humanistic attitudes in medicine.”
- Completed residency at Georgetown University Hospital in Washington, D.C., where he received multiple awards for resident teaching in medical education.
- Completed a fellowship in Adult Reconstruction at the Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic in Alexandria, Virginia, where he performed over 600 hip and knee replacements.
- Chosen by Georgetown University Medical Students for “demonstrating an exceptional commitment to teaching students”
Education & Training
- Anderson Orthopaedic Clinic
Fellowship, Adult Reconstruction , 2016 – 2017
- Georgetown University Hospital
Residency, Orthopedic Surgery, 2011 – 2016
- University of Arizona College of Medicine – Tucson
Class of 2011
- University of Notre Dame