- Board certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology
- Sub-specialist in Musculoskeletal Radiology
- Teleradiologist for over 16 years
Dr. Goñi was raised in Long Island, New York. She attended Boston College where she completed her pre-medical studies and received a BA in English. She attended medical school and completed her Diagnostic Radiology residency in Puerto Rico. In 2005, she completed a fellowship in Musculoskeletal Radiology at the University of Miami. Since then, she has worked as a Teleradiologist from her home office in Miami, Florida.
When she is not working, Dr. Goñi enjoys spending time with her husband and three sons, traveling, getting together with friends, and exercising. She is an avid Peloton user. She has a growing interest in real estate investing and hopes to write a book one day.
- MD: Universidad Central del Caribe, School of Medicine — Bayamón, PR
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency: University of Puerto Rico — San Juan, PR
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship — University of Miami — Miami, FL