- Double Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
- Founder and CEO of Sagar Patel Aesthetics in Beverly Hills, CA
- Social Media, SEO and Marketing Expert
Dr. Sagar Patel attended the University of Southern California as a member of the prestigious BA/MD program where he subsequently matriculated to the USC Keck School of Medicine. He completed his residency at Wayne State University and then attended a fellowship in facial plastic surgery under Russell H.W. Kridel. Dr. Patel made the bold decision to not only open a solo private practice out of training but also do so in the mecca of plastic surgery: Beverly Hills.
Dr. Patel has developed a practice that focuses on minimally invasive cases such as buccal fat removal and chin liposuction. He also has written numerous papers on rhinoplasty and has one of the busiest ear pinning (otoplasty) practices nationwide. Dr. Patel continues to participate in clinical research, venture capital investments and serves on the Medical Advisory Board for Remedly, Inc.
- Baccalaureate/M.D. program: University of Southern California
- MD: USC Keck School of Medicine
- Residency: Wayne State University Department of Otolaryngology
- Fellowship: Facial Plastic Surgery Associates, Russell Kridel MD