- Trained and triple specialized in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology
- National speaker on immune therapy in lung, head and neck, and renal cell carcinoma for Merck Pharmaceuticals
- Doctorpedia, Founding Medical Partner & Chief Medical Officer of Oncology
- Served on LSU School of Medicine Admissions Committee where he attended and served as Student Body President
Dr. Juneja has a passion for education and learned quickly through his training the biggest battle with cancer is often not the cancer itself but the intimidation that comes with the unknown. Late into his Chief fellowship year in oncology he started providing educational content on Tiktok to help families understand the rapidly evolving oncologic landscape and clear up several misconceptions circulating today. He has been featured in Doctor Mike’s 100 medical social influencers project during the COVID pandemic which included Dr. Fauci, and featured on MTV, PureWow, DailyMail TV, and a host of other sites. He and his wife both practice hematology & medical oncology in Southern Louisiana.
- Site director & heme-onc teaching faculty for the internal medicine residency program in Baton Rouge
- Medical Social Media Creator with 325,000+ followers (‘TheTikDoc’ and ‘TheOncDoc’) providing education and entertainment to empower those about their health
What inspired Dr. Juneja to make cancer knowledge obtainable to people on a wide scale: